Thursday, January 24, 2008


Night Two!

Second night of preliminaries and once again our Miss Minnesota was beautiful on stage! Jenn looked amazing last night--her evening gown was spectacular. We were only able to get one photo but I hope it showcases how awesome she looks in her gown!
She looked fabulous in her swimsuit too--and she worked it!!!!
Miss Massachuesets was the talent winner last night and Miss Michigan was swimsuit winner.
We have more people from the Minnesota delegation arriving today, so we're excited! Jackie and Kevin arrive this morning, Dorothy Benham and her family are coming today, and Mary Barker -- all will be here today!
This afternoon is the red carpet arrival for the Rambo premiere--so Jennifer is looking forward to that. And tonight . . . Talent! We saw rehearsal this morning and she did a great job so I'm sure she'll sell it for all she's worth tonight!
We're having a great time and we're so very proud of Jenn. I hope all of you who are following her experience know how lucky we are to have this amazing young woman representing our state.
More to come tomorrow . . . think good thoughts for Jenn tonight!


3 comments:

Dani55 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dani55 said...

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jBxhPFpQZKfv2bbpSdYAs3HUsxzgD8UCI4R01

If by chance that is Jenn on the second picture, let her know I love the bottom of the dress. Give her a BIG hug for me as well. I also hope she got my card that I sent to her.

-Sammi

Meghan Kuznia, Miss Marshall County said...

Beautiful girl, beautiful gown! Jennifer looks amazing in that emerald dress! It really accents her new darker hair color (which I love!)! Go Jennifer! :D